EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.3,500Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple arounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest growing FinTech start-ups in India.With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real time lending. As a full stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real time decision to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is
focused on building better Risk Score Card & building high amount
automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated
lender in the Industry.
- This job
requires development of Web Application for end to end loan processing,
development of website and other data processing. This role requires in depth
understanding of web developments, web analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
skills, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated critical thinking,
decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong
analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Highly productive and
perpetually aware of the next things to work
- Stay up to date on the latest
development practices and strategies Research, evaluate, and implement tools
and procedures that provide strategic improvements to our products and process.
Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React & Node js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture(i.e., frontend, backend, web components, Ajax, web service integration) , WordPress
- Strong understanding of server-side rendering and responsive design.
- understanding of SEO
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Work Experience and Education :
- Must be a Technical Graduate – Btech / Mtech.
- 3-6 Years of rich experience in web development.