EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans
& salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.5,000Cr worth of loans on its platform .EarlySalary has raised multiple
rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and
is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and
banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk &
AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the
business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for
better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount
of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experience : 3 – 6 years
Job Location : Pune
• Process requests for the human resources department for new job availability
• Create job postings and put them up online on sites like Naukri. IIM Jobs, hirist etc.
• Advertise job availability through online channels and other media browsing social networking sites like
LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills
• Communicate by phone, email, and in person with job candidates to figure out things like availability and
• Interview & screen potential job candidates
• Well versed with Campus Recruitment.
• Perform other assessments of job candidates’ skills, such as by giving a written test or hiring for a trial
• Read resumes/CVs, job applications, and cover letters and create a mental picture of the applicant
• Judge applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics
• Reach out to a number of applicants large enough to guarantee a more than satisfactory hire after
• Recruit candidates that mesh with the existing company culture
• Recruit candidates within a preset time frame for continued business productivity
• Network with industry professionals and employment agencies who may know suitable candidates
• Write offer letters and participating in negotiation over salary
Preference and Experience:
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Excel , PowerPoint applications.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Academic qualifications :
• Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload