EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in
introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.2,000Cr worth of loans on its
platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple
arounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae
(IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest growing FinTech start-ups in India.With a clear
focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on
build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real time lending.
As a full stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products
for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real
time decision to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building better Risk Score Card & building
high amount automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lender
in the Industry.
• Managing a large sized team of collection specialists from unsecured lending segment
• Knowledge of Field recovery, Tele-Collections, Vendor Management, Fraud Management,
Fund management, analytical skill, Bucket collection management and Legal Collection
• Consistency in achieving recovery and collection targets, combined with legal acumen
administering legal activities and cases.
• Close monitoring of customer portfolio and performance of team
• Devise strategy for collection and recovery from the customers against advances
• Experience of managing high bucket and tough cases
• Recovery from Stressed Unsecured Loans
• Planning, strategizing and executing effective legal remedies for resolution from NPA
• Consistent and effective follow up and negotiation with the customers.
• Portfolio includes handling of monthly , quarterly collection
• Participate in governance meetings and ensure right collaboration with the team members
accurately to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process
• Identify operational improvement opportunities and drive implementation
• Master’s degree /PG in Finance/Economics/Commerce (MBA – Finance preferred )- Premium
• Meaningful work experience in Collections from Unsecured Loans
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Required Experience : 5-12 Years
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload