EarlySalary is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in India. With Rs. 2000 crs of Salary Advances offered and +10m App downloads, EarlySalary continues to disrupt the banking sector. EarlySalary’s core proposition lies in our proprietary credit scoring algorithm and our ability to approve customers in real-time while analyzing 1000+ data points. While we are 250 professionals strong, we are looking for a dynamic entrepreneur who can head our Financial Wellness Product. Financial Wellness Product is offered to corporates as a employee benefits solution where EarlySalary offers Salary Advance, Emergency Loans, Education on EMI to the employees. The product has scaled to 450 corporates and serves +5L employees. Financial Wellness Product team includes: 12 sales, 2 marketing, 1 product manager. While the business contributes to ~10% of new growth, the goal is to attain 50% of growth via the Financial Wellness Product. We are looking for a leader who is looking to challenge himself / herself to innovate the product and scale the sales team to achieve the goal.
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and help develop the company’s differentiation and ensure we continue to be the market leader.
– Work with tech and product team to build and execute innovative products in the financial wellness domain. – Prepare annual and quarterly business plan for the product including monthly P&L management.
– Be able to identify key metrics for the business and get the team aligned.
– Engage with CHROs/CFOs & senior HR and Finance Managers across industries to establish EarlySalary as the Financial Wellness brand.
– Would need to travel to key metro cities to tie-up and engage with prospective clients.
– Attend industry functions, such as conferences, events to gather interested potential customers leads and follow up after the events.
–Master’s degree from one of the top MBA schools.
– Minimum 12+ years- experience in Sales and Business Development in BFSI/Fintech sectors
– HR Tech Sales & Business Experience will be of great advance
– Have experience in running and growing multi-functional teams (20+ team members)
– Preference for candidates who have built tech products as an entrepreneur. – Strong references and connections with Senior HR and Finance managers across the country.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
– Passionate about sales / marketing and taking new initiatives.
– High ethical standard.
– Adaptable and able to work with colleagues and customers from different regions and cultures
– Have worked with startups in the past
– Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload