EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.3,500Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models for better decisions, and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender, we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation, and giving real-time decisions to our customers. Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building better Risk Score Card & building high amount automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
• Manages the identification of the Training Needs of an Individuals (TNI ). • Handle weekly, monthly, quarterly training operations (classroom creation, query handling, training calendar creation, MIS reporting) and logistics. • Executive training programs on corporate sales, call center training, etc… • Lead key organizational change programs by providing OD, L&D, and engagement diagnostics and solutions. • Devise an impactful induction experience for all new joiners keeping in view organizational vision, mission, values, and business verticals. • Conduct needs analysis to highlight skill gap hence conduct training sessions accordingly. • Planning and implementing the L&D Strategy for the organization with a major focus on employee development. • Lead the training need analysis for the business with a focus on productivity and building capability for the future. • Excellent analytical skills and experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions. Experience:
• 3-6 years of experience in the Learning & Development space.
• Experience in managing training budget and creating & delivering L&D strategy. • Strong experience in developing culture and soft skills training.
• Proficiency in MS Office and LMS.
• MBA or Equivalent. • Certification in Training Delivery / Content Development or Relevant Professional certification is a plus.
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload