EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indian. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.4,000Cr worth of loans on its platform. EarlySalary has raised multiple arounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real time lending. As a full stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real time decision to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building better Risk Score Card & building high amount automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lender in the Industry.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be playing a key role with another highly talented young data scientist. Aimed at solving challenging business problems through the application of advanced machine learning and AI methods.
– Should have strong fundamentals in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles.
– Should have hands on experience with some of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees,CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Evolutionary Programming, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Principal Component Analysis, Clustering, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
– Experience in Python, SQL is a must, familiarity with big data concepts will be an added advantage
– Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking, with the ability to communicate even complex ideas in a succinct manner to the management and other internal stakeholders
– Critical eye for the quality of data and strong desire to get it right
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
– Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being team player.
– M.S / Mtech / Btech in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, or equivalent
– Overall 2+ years of relevant work experience in data science and handling large data sets (in TBs)
– Hands-on expertise on analytical tools like Python, MySQL, big data technologies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
Total Requirements – 2
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload