EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.4,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month and is considered one of the largest Digital Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. EarlySalary is a series C funded start-up and has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Job Title : Collections Analytics Manager
Experience : 3-5 years
Job location : Pune
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
– The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing and executing ideas and initiatives
– Designed to achieve business growth and loss mitigation goals. The core responsibilities will include,
– Use sophisticated analytical techniques to solve a business problem specific towards Collections &Recovery and build collections strategy around the portfolio.
– To develop customer risk strategies, segmentation and profiles, using data science based tools and techniques for driving collections & recovery management.
– To work closely with risk and underwriting team for improvement in collections and closing the feedback loop on the delinquent cases.
– Coordinate and collaborate with Policy team to ensure flawless execution of policy.
– Communicate policy changes and test recommendations, program approvals, MIS and performance trends with key stakeholders and senior management.
– Design modules for advanced score card development and analytical tools and understand the impact of deployed models
– Participate in the implementation of sophisticated analytical models in live operating environments within the organization.
– Create and publish timely collections control reports to support collections to achieve their targets for the portfolio across various products
– 3-5 years of work experience, with 1+ years of experience in an analytical capacity required
– Ability to work with a large amount of data (size in TB- s)
– Extensive coursework/experience in quantitative analysis & statistical modeling in consumer credit risk will be a plus.
– Understanding of consumer credit risk management, Credit Profit & Loss Drivers preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive-level audience and familiarity with Power Point, Excel, Visual Basic
– Prior experience in banking or nbfc (credit cards or personal loan) will be a plus
– Detailed-oriented, high level of intellectual curiosity and strong sense of ownership.
– Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work against tight deadlines
– Good business acumen and the ability to connect analytics with business decisions
Technical capability :
– Hands-on experience with SQL (or similarly structured on the non-structured database)
– Hands-on experience with Tableau (or similar tools)
– Experience in python (or similar tools) will be an added advantage
Degree in Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Engineering or another quantitative discipline
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload