EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.4,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month and is considered one of the largest Digital Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. EarlySalary is a series C funded start-up and has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Job Title : City Head – Business Development Manager – Health Tech
Experience : 5-7 years
Job location : Pune , Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Sales team development and for complete product portfolio on Microscope for the region and directly responsible for the region.
- Network and propose potential business deals by contacting potential channel partners as well discovering and exploring new opportunities in , Hospitals, Clinics, etc.
- Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sales, with heavy focusing on prospecting.
- Identification of potential Channels for further growth of business.
- Ensure that sales and revenue objectives are met and /or exceeded.
- Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability with Channel/Hospital partners.
- Implement programs with distributors to maximize effectiveness of the allocation of resources.
- Negotiate and execute contracts to establish new partners, Share market feedback with sales leadership.
- Respond and resolve Channel questions and concern in a timely manner.
- Manage revenue results and progress to forecast for the region.
Preference and Experience :
- Sales and Business management experience in –Medical de-vices, Hospital Marketing, Pharmaceutical Sales, Clinical Sales
- Strong sales skills including – closing skills, motivation, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, energy levels and meeting sales goals.
- Relationship management, strategy development, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationship, team player, dynamic, creative with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills.
- Strong business acumen and market orientation skills.
- Self – driven and Target oriented.
- Strong leadership and Distribution management skills.
Academic qualifications :
- MBA in Hospital Administration or Marketing.