EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over ~ Rs.4,000Cr worth of loans on its platform. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
Job Title : Business Development Manager (HRMS)
Experience : 5 – 10 years
Job location : Pune
Core Responsibilities :
- Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Lead the overall sales process and project delivery in the assigned region, from lead generation to successful completion & commercial closure.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies.
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
- Passionate about using technology to demonstrate and promote programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, relationship building skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency.
- Should possess Knowledge of the Fintech industry.
- Go-Getter, self -driven, good interpersonal skills
- Consultative selling skills – Capable of identifying & establishing client need & providing solution customized to the requirement while maintaining overall profitability.
- Capable of understanding overall Sales eco-system & driving both internal as well as external stakeholders towards desired goal.
- Capable of engaging with CXO level employees in large corporate
Preference and Experience:
- Experience in selling the HR solutions, consultative sales, SAAS, Fintech
- Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales, Enterprise sales (Esp large corporates)
- Experience in B2B2C is added advantage.
- Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage
- Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, HRMS, Fintech
- Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
- Achieve sales targets in line with the organization’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
Academic qualifications :
- Must be a Post graduate in MBA (Marketing) / equivalent.