About EarlySalary: EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EalySalary is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.3,500Cr worth of loans on its platform and currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month. EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers. Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lender in the Industry.
Position : Assistant Manager – Corporate Finance
Key Functional areas :
1. Assist in building the supply side of capital by cultivating and growing new relationships with multiple stakeholders.
2. Develop and manage relationships with Banks, NBFCs, Financial Institutions and other stakeholders.
3. Assist in preparation and submission of information requests from existing and potential lenders.
4. Attend queries/clarifications from banks/financial institutions on time.
5. Responsible for compliance with lenders requirements.
6. Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders like legal and treasury for smooth and timely execution of deals.
7. Assist in financial planning and building operations of the company.
8. Maintain reporting and coordinate information with management.
9. To ensure quarterly reconciliation with lending partners. 10. To prepare budget and projections for the group and perform variance analysis.
Qualification : CA/MBA – Finance
Experience : Fresher
Skill Set Requirement :
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners. · Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to synthesize information. · Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Apply to this job
PDF and Word file are allowed to be upload